Ah, the pursuit of the perfect weekend companion—a bag to stow your essentials for those spirited jaunts into the unknown. We've found it!
The ESCAPE Canvas Utility Bag is a rugged ode to adventure where timeless style meets unwavering utility.
This robust satchel is crafted from heavyweight canvas and boasts a touch of sophistication with its split leather handles, buckle straps and metal hardware.
Other details we love include the water resistant fiberboard interior bottom panel, the 12 gauge rivet secured steel dowels at the top for easy access and steadfast closure and the six metal feet on the base ensuring it stands tall and proud during all your adventures.
Proudly made in the USA in a Massachusetts based studio by Forestbound.
Measures approximately - 20" wide, 14" tall, 6" deep.
- Heavyweight (18oz) beige canvas
- Split leather handles and buckle straps with metal hardware
- Metal Feet on Base of Bag
- Water Resistant fiberboard interior bottom panel
- 12 gauge rivet secured steel dowels for wide opening and secure closure
- Heirloom Quality Craftsmanship
- Gorgeous just like you!
- Made in U.S.A.