Earthy, unique and unexpected is the best way to describe our Sedona scarf! It's become a favorite here at work due to it's rich tones, unique patterns and lightweight sensibility. Inspired by the hypnotic red rock of the town it is named for, the Sedona scarf is made of two different fabrics. One side is a handwoven 100% cotton from Guatemala and the other side is a lightweight, airy 100% rayon fabric. Together they make a great team!
Spend the golden hour hiking through the red rocks of Sedona or wear it to bring some earthy boho vibes to your travel outfits. Whatever you do in it, this beautiful scarf will add a bit of beautiful style and functionality to your wardrobe.
The rayon part of this scarf is 100% OEKO-TEX® certified, meaning the fabric is made without the use of any harmful chemicals - better for you and the environment!
- Hidden Pocket with Self Locking Zipper Closure
- Two Tone Design Made With Two Different Fabrics
- Soft Cotton Fabric and Airy Rayon Fabric
- Designed For Supreme Stashing Capabilities! Hide Your Passport, Phone, Glasses, Wallet, Tissues, Snacks, Dog Treats, Flask, Epi Pen, Mask, Antibacterial Gel & More!
- Great For Travel, Teachers, Festivals & Hands-Free Living
- Gorgeous Fabric & Heirloom Quality Craftsmanship
- Stylish Security & Dual Functionality
- Made in U.S.A.
- OEKO-TEX® Certified (rayon side only)