Continuing with our line of sustainable and healthy fabrics, our Reykjavik scarf is GOTS Certified Organic and OEKO-TEX® certified! And it's a triple whammy being made from Hemp, Cotton AND Bamboo. It's soft and comfortable, like a well worn cardigan sweater that you always reach for.
Like bamboo, hemp is also antimicrobial and is a sustainable and renewable high yield crop. It also wears well, is durable and softens with each use. To be honest, this scarf is already very soft and feels great on so it will feel even better through the years!
Camp through Iceland, wear it on your flight and keep your necessities at hand or make your kid's soccer games easier to attend by not needing a bag! It works with just about every style and looks great on both women and men. This beautiful scarf will add a touch of luxurious style and functionality to your wardrobe.
GOTS Certified Organic and OEKO-TEX® certified means quite a bit. It means at all stages of production the fabric was made without the use of any harmful chemicals (harmful to both people and the environment), the water released is cleaned to a high standard and also that worker safety rights are honored. Overall it is a great fabric that supports healthy living for you, fabric workers, the environment and us as we are involved in the final stage of turning the fabric into the scarf!
- Hidden Pocket With Self-Locking Zipper Closure
- Antibacterial & Self Regulates Temperature
- Designed for Supreme Stashing Capabilities! Hide Your Passport, Phone, Glasses, Wallet, Tissues, Snacks, Dog Treats, Flask, Epi Pen, Mask, Antibacterial Gel & More!
- Great for Travel, Teachers, Festivals & Hands-Free Living
- Gorgeous Fabric & Heirloom Quality Craftsmanship
- Stylish Security & Dual Functionality
- Made in USA
GOTS Certified Organic & OEKO-TEX® Certified