In a beautiful blush color, the Chelsea Blush fabric is woven combination of three beautiful fabrics - Bamboo, Modal and Tencel. That means it doesn't have any stretch (all of our other bamboo scarves are stretchy). It's similar to our rayon summer scarves (like Thea) in that it is silky, airy and lovely but it has the the added bonus of being made from Bamboo, Modal and Tencel - which are high end fabrics known for their softness and sustainability.
It looks stunning with everything. Wear it to brunch or use it to dress up your outfit for a more formal event. It works with just about every style and will add a touch luxury and functionality to your wardrobe.
It's soft, stunning and luxurious and feels great on! Bamboo is antibacterial and cool to the touch but perhaps the most interesting thing about this fabric is that it self-regulates your temperature - if you're warm it will cool you and if you're cool it will warm you.
This scarf is also 100% OEKO-TEX® certified, meaning the fabric is made without the use of any harmful chemicals - better for you and the environment!
- Hidden Pocket With Self-Locking Zipper Closure
- Antibacterial & Self Regulates Temperature
- Designed for Supreme Stashing Capabilities! Hide Your Passport, Phone, Glasses, Wallet, Tissues, Snacks, Dog Treats, Flask, Epi Pen, Mask, Antibacterial Gel & More!
- Great for Travel, Teachers, Festivals & Hands-Free Living
- Gorgeous Fabric & Heirloom Quality Craftsmanship
- Stylish Security & Dual Functionality
- Made in USA
- OEKO-TEX® Certified