Gorgeous blue and green hues woven into a rich tapestry of Guatemalan heritage. Soft, comfortable and beautiful is the best way to describe our Panajachel scarf! Inspired by the famous Guatemalan lake is named for, the Panajachel scarf is made of two different fabrics both are 100% cotton. One side is a beautiful woven fabric from Guatemala and the other side is a soft flannel. Together they make a great team and create an eye catching, easy to wear scarf!
Take a water taxi across the waters of Panajachel to explore small Guatemalan villages or wear it to work for an eye catching statement. Whatever you do in it, this beautiful scarf will add a bit of beautiful style and functionality to your wardrobe.
- Hidden Pocket with Self Locking Zipper Closure
- Two Tone Design Made With Two Different Fabrics
- Soft Cotton Fabrics
- Designed For Supreme Stashing Capabilities! Hide Your Passport, Phone, Glasses, Wallet, Tissues, Snacks, Dog Treats, Flask, Epi Pen, Mask, Antibacterial Gel & More!
- Great For Travel, Teachers, Festivals & Hands-Free Living
- Gorgeous Fabric & Heirloom Quality Craftsmanship
- Stylish Security & Dual Functionality
- Made in U.S.A.