Invoking the winds of the prairie as they blow through the tall grasses and flowers, the Prairie Creek scarf reminds me of our time in South Dakota - a place full of open sky beauty as far as the eye can see. This scarf is made of a silky soft rayon jersey. If you're headed to a warm destination this is the scarf for you because rayon is cool to the touch and it won't warm you up.
Count the bison in Badlands National Park or try your luck with the Aces & Eights in Deadwood. Whatever you do in it, this beautiful scarf will add a bit of prairie aesthetic and modern-day functionality to your wardrobe.
This everyday scarf is easy to wear and is part of our Speakeasy Basics collection.
- Hidden Pocket with Self-Locking Zipper Closure
- Packs Easily & Virtually Wrinkle Free
- Lightweight and Silky Soft Knit Fabric
- Designed For Supreme Stashing Capabilities! Hide Your Passport, Phone, Glasses, Wallet, Tissues, Snacks, Dog Treats, Flask, Epi Pen, Mask, Antibacterial Gel & More!
- Great For Travel, Teachers, Festivals & Hands-Free Living
- Gorgeous Fabric & Heirloom Quality Craftsmanship
- Stylish Security & Dual Functionality
- Made in USA